Preparing for your carpet cleaning
Preparing For Cleaning On the Day of Your Service
1. Please tell us about any special requirements to follow on moving your furniture, i.e., weak legs, loose tops, etc. I will only move furniture that is reasonably movable for one man.
2. Please vacuum your traffic areas and under furniture you want moved, before we arrive. If you need to move furniture out to vacuum underneath, please place it back exactly where it belongs so as not to cover the traffic area next to or in front of the furniture. We will be happy to move it, clean under it, and then replace it.
3. Please pin up any full-length curtains so that they will be at least 6 inches from the carpet. Pin up any skirts on upholstered furniture, which may be touching the carpet.
4. Remove all items from furniture, which will have to be temporarily moved from its regular location to properly carry out the carpet cleaning, including books on tables, etc. We will not move furniture that displays breakable items.
5. Any small pieces of furniture such as dining room chairs, magazine racks, etc. that you can remove from the carpet to be cleaned will shorten processing time and return the carpet to normal use sooner.
6. China cabinets cannot be moved unless completely emptied of all breakables. However, carpet underneath such cabinets can be hand cleaned where sufficient room is available, or we can edge right around the base.
7. For your pet's peace of mind (and ours!) please put them in a safe place so that when we are cleaning won't disturb them.
8. I would be grateful if I could park as close to your house as possible.
9. A Special Note about Odours: We do everything possible to reduce or eliminate pet odours. However, due to depth of contamination, 100% success may not be attainable.
Check out the FAQs for more information